always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Smiling's my favorite! - Buddy the Elf

Peyton has declared 3/16/16 the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

After 4 1/2 years (3 years longer than anticipated) the braces are off. Can I get an Amen?




Without retainer
With retainer...that hopefully won't get lost for at least a little while!


This is what she looked like the day they put them on...





She's changed a little I think.

I took the morning off work to go with her...and to document the occasion, of course. Because if THIS isn't blog-worthy, I don't know what is.  :-)




I almost don't know which of us is happier. J/k, it's definitely me...


No comments:

Post a Comment