always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ninteen years...

Apparently, things have been pretty boring at the Tverdy house. But today...today is our 19th anniversary. That seems like something blog-worthy for sure.

This guy is still my favorite person. Even on the days I have to remind myself why.

A few months ago, we had our friend Janie take our family photos. She decided to take some of just Mark and I. I'm not sure when the last time we had professional photos of just the two of us taken. Maybe our wedding?? Janie was amazing. And as you can see, we are super great at being serious.


 Y'all know this saint in the photos with me. Truly, he must be the most patient person on the planet. I am not easy to be married to. For reals. Between the insta-temper, and the tattoos, and being stubborn, and bossy, and oblivious, and occasionally ignoring everyone around me, and all those other charming qualities I possess, he's one lucky man. Amiright? Although, "saint" might be pouring it on a little thick, even for me. 

I think this last photo is actually my favorite. Even though I look like a complete dork, this is probably the reason we have stayed married so long. We laugh. Like, a lot.








Mark is really, really a good guy. He definitely has his moments, but of the two of us, he is not only the nicest and funniest, but also the most level-headed. And hardest-working. And most out-going. Plus a lot of other good things. And did I mention he's funny? He totally is.

I'm sure I bring something to the table, right? Right??

Happy Anniversary, Dude. You're pretty okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment