always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Monday, August 24, 2015

First week...DONE!

The girls survived the first week of school. They are both exhausted though!

Sydney has swim practice every evening for an hour and a half. Thankfully, she hasn't had much homework yet. She eats a full dinner with us, and then as soon as practice is over, she eats another dinner. She's a good candidate for Taco Bell's famous "Fourth Meal." Minus the Taco Bell, of course.

This is her in the evenings...




Peyton has quite a bit more homework than her sister. But, her extra-curriculars haven't started yet, so I think it is fine. She had one bout of psycho-billy freak-out, but has been okay since. {Fingers crossed this trend continues...}

Only two more weeks until Labor Day weekend. But really, who's counting? Oh, yeah...me!

Here's to week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment