always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bros Before...oh wait.

Ah, brudders.

Mark's oldest brother Scott came to Boise this weekend. Mark and Chris see a lot of each other because we live in the same town. But, It's not super common for all 3 to be in the same place at the same time. I usually try to get a picture for their mom when they are together. Although, this is the 2nd time the photo op has been at this same restaurant.

 It's always a lot of fun for me to watch the interaction between the 3 brothers.

I told them they needed to stand together for a picture. Of course they had to goof off. {eye roll}

Chris (the middle brother) decided they should do their best Anchor Man impression.  "OK, look down, and on the count of three, look up and smile."





The other thing I always notice, is how Mark looks smaller next to his brothers. He is 6'2", so not short by any stretch. But he seems to always stand in middle and look dwarfed!

Sunday morning, Chris came over since Mark and Scott were hanging out drinking coffee at our house. I was sitting on the couch drinking my coffee, but you would have thought I was nowhere to be seen. It was fun just sitting back and observing the conversation. They're all pretty cool, and I think it's especially cool that they genuinely like each other.

And looking at the pictures, there is no doubt they are related, huh?

"Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug!" - Tommy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment