always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Stroll Down Facebook Memory Lane...

If you're not on Facebook, this post might seem a bit odd to you.

However, if you ARE on FB, you may have seen the Facebook Memory photo pop up on your news feed. Lately, the ones on my page have been complete tear-jerkers! It's just another reminder that the girls are growing up SO fast!

The first one that hit me hard was this:

 They were so little.

And the next day, I got hit with this one:





Seriously Facebook!

Some of the others that have popped up:











Yikes! I'm not sure how much more of this I can handle. I'm not usually the most sentimental when it comes to the girls growing up.

At least I didn't used to be. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment