always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Baby showers, busy-ness, and boring

The blog has been pretty quiet lately. I keep teasing the girls that they need to do something "blog worthy."

I did get to host a baby shower for my friend Jamie. It seemed to go well. There WERE a ton of people in my house though. Enough that we had to open the doors and windows because it was way too warm. And my mail box got mashed. But, that was more funny than anything.

We seem to be just generally busy lately. I got to take a day off to hang out with some girlfriends last week. I miss hanging out with them like we used to. The girls are studying for finals. Peyton has the ACT coming up. They've had a couple choir concerts.

See? BORING!

I even looked on my phone to see what photos I've taken. This is all I could come up with:








Seriously though, I have gorgeous friends, don't I?!? And they are all amazing. I'm pretty lucky they let me hang out with them.

And now? Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment