always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Lazy or Life Hack?

So, for the last few years, I've been much more of an online shopper than brick and mortar store shopper. Probably since I went back to work and my daytime hours became more limited.

Recently, I've taken it to a new low. I ordered products from Walgreens.com. I needed a certain shampoo for the girls that they don't carry in the store. When you order, if you spend $35 you get free shipping. So, I added things like deodorant, chapstick, and contact solution.

And I created a monster. I'm on my 3rd shipment. Part of me feels guilty for being lazy. But another part of me feels a bit liberated. Besides, it shows up in 2 days! Right to my office! And, I had to order the shampoo for the princesses online anyway.

We're going to go with life hack on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment