always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"But what would I wear?" ~The Grinch

So, today is the last day this girl will be wearing a uniform to school. Can I just tell you that this makes me sad? Not for the obvious reason that she's growing up, but because now we will have two lunatics every morning lamenting about what to wear!








Uniforms are sooooo easy! Next year will require a dress code outfit, but the options are overwhelming...especially for kids who have always worn a uniform!

I'm pretty sure she won't miss it a bit. 

This is also her last "real" day of school at St. Marks. Sniff, sniff. Tomorrow will be graduation practice and then a class trip to Idaho Ice World for skating. THIS IS IT PEOPLE!

And obviously, she hasn't changed a bit since her first day of Kindy, has she?


No comments:

Post a Comment