always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Thursday, July 2, 2015

This is life...

So things have either been really crazy, or really boring around here. I'm still not sure which. Maybe boringly crazy?

Syd is away at Jr. High Camp this week. Her last Jr. High event. Sigh. She clearly loved that I was taking her picture in front of everyone.


 
 
Whatevs.

Peyton started babysitting her cousin Delaney one day a week. She loves it, but has realized babies are a lot of work. Really? Who knew? Thankfully, Delaney is about as cute a baby as I've ever seen so even if she's being naughty, she's adorable. 

The girls have swim practice every day at 7:30. Other than that, they are chilling out at home.

See how exciting we are?!?

Looking forward to our vacation later this month. A. LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment