always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Friday, June 26, 2015

Fun and Nachos

This is what a full day of fun at the water park looks like...
My brother and I with our babies...

My brother and two of my nieces came to visit this week. I took a day off on Wednesday so we could go to Roaring Springs. My mom, Peyton and Ashley are missing from this shot, but only because I didn't remember to take any photos until our second trip of the day. We took a little break mid-day for lunch and so I could pick Syd up from Nerd Camp 2.0. The three of them had their fill of water park by then. Only Brian, Jess and I were die hard water park junkies.

After the park Brian and I took Syd and Jessica to Sockeye. I didn't get a picture of the beer...so here is the lemonade. Sockeye is totally famous for their lemonade, right?



Brian mentioned that his burger might have been the best one he's ever had. They do have excellent food, but I'm guessing he was starving after a day of sun and fun. LOL. Aaaaaand, I may or may not have had nachos.
They were totally amazing, even though I was only able to eat about 1/4 of them!

It was great getting to see Brian and the girls. We really missed Jen and Jayde, but hopefully will get to see them when we are in Washington next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment