always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Academic Awards? Yes, please!

Peyton came home Tuesday with an academic award for Theology. She was pretty excited. She got the same thing last year. THIS year, they gave them medals...with an Aladdin's lamp on the front.  Looking for a connection? Me too. But, whatever.



The best part of the whole thing for me was the note from Deacon Rick, her Theology teacher.





Gosh I love this girl! I will admit at first that I thought he spelled her name wrong, but realized it's just his penmanship. Pretty funny, actually.



No comments:

Post a Comment