always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Low maintenance? Or Giving up? You be the judge.

First off, let me just say that what I'm about to reveal is in NO WAY indicative of what the girls normally eat. It really is just to tide them over until after swim practice...

I came out of my room this morning to see them happily munching away on pop-tarts. And then, I realized they were uncooked (unheated?) pop-tarts. Because apparently, heating them up is way too much trouble?

I mean, we are trying to raise low maintenance kids...basically, the complete opposite of their mother. But, this may be taking it to a new low. Even for us.

Really, this is just a public service announcement to let you know that as bad as you think your parenting is, the Tverdys have got you beat. 

You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment