always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Friday, June 19, 2015

Ode to Ireland...For your Listening Pleasure.

I forgot that my friend Jennifer sent me the video of Peyton singing her solo in Ireland. (Have I mentioned that Jennifer is THE BEST!?!)

 So, here it is. Take a listen...









I love this choir SO much! Especially the redhead on the end.  :-)

Happy Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment