always

always

for reals...

for reals...

A blog about parenting teens and other things. There are a lot of "mommy blogs" out there. I love many of them. However, they aren't really applicable at this stage in our parenting. A blog about parenting teens? Now that is something I can get behind!

Although, I will say, if you are looking for advice on parenting, I can mostly offer the things I've found that DON'T work. I'm not an expert. AT. ALL . Unless we're talking about eyerolls. And then, I've got that shizzle nailed...

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

go dté tú slán - Safe travels...

So, somehow, this Ireland trip that Peyton has been planning since last August is suddenly upon us.  How is it that I will be sending this little monkey to Ireland?

If only I could get a travel "life jacket" for her!

I mean, I guess I know that she isn't this little anymore, but wow.


I think they are going to miss each other!



We had to have her to the airport early this morning. Like 4AM early. Can you imagine this trip with 25 or so really tired teens? And how bad they will probably smell by the time they finally get to Ireland? Oh my.
 

Soooo early!


So, this was us when we dropped her off. Best picture ever, huh?


Soooo tired!
Can't wait to hear all about her trip. I really am excited for her. I'm also so very relieved that my friend Jennifer is going along as a chaperone. She will keep Peyton safe, AND in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment